Des cookies fondants et acidulés
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1¾ cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 8 ounces plain cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1½ teaspoons lemon zest
- 1-2 teaspoons water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat.
- In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside
- In a stand alone mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream butter, sugar and cream cheese. Add eggs, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest. Mix, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add flour mixture a little at a time until incorporated. Dough will be sticky.
- Measure 1½ tablespoons of dough and drop on cookie sheet. Bake for 16 minutes. Cookies will be puffy. Cool completely on a cooling rack.
- To make the glaze, whisk all ingredients in a bowl, except water. If glaze seems too thick, add a little water. Drizzle on top of cooled cookies and let sit until glaze sets.