Une idée intéressante pour changer de la traditionnelle tarte au citron meringuée.
Pour la pâte :
195 g de farine
75 g de sucre
169 g de beurre mou
Pour le filling :
150 g de sucre
40 g de farine
2 g de baking powder
- Prepare the shortbread base, by combining the flour and sugar in the mixing bowl.
- Add the room temperature butter all at once and mix on low-medium speed until it is all combined well.
- Begin to press the shortbread mixture into a pan very firmly and evenly into all the edges and corners making sure that the entire cookie base is even.
- Bake the shortbread base for approximately 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Prepare the filling by combining all the dry ingredients including the sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs and the lemon juice and whisk to combine.
- Once the shortbread base has baked completely, you DO NOT COOL THE BASE, pour the filling directly onto the shortbread in the pan.
- Bake for approximately 25-35 minutes longer, until the entire lemon filling is set, slightly puffed and there should be no signs of liquid custard in the center of the pan.
- Remove from oven, cool completely and then serve with powdered sugar.
voir la recette ici