Delicious when you fancy a simple and healthy treat!
1 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour or normal flour
pinch of salt
1/4 cup overripe mashed banana (about 1 small)
2 TBsp of honey
1/4 cup of cashew butter
1/4 cup of cashew milk
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, salt. Add in the mashed banana- Mixture should be very crumbly. Add chocolate chips.
- Add the nut butter and honey.
- Using a tablespoon at a time, add the cashew until a very thick batter is formed.
- Using your hands, form into bite sized balls and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to firm up.
- You can keep your banana bite in the freezer.
recette et image ici