La mariage parfait de la noisette et du chocolat !
1/2 teaspoons fine sea salt
1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup sugar (100 grams)
1/2 cup packed brown sugar (100 grams)
1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 cup hazelnut or almond flour (150 grams)
1. In a bowl, mix the flour, hazelnut powder, salt, baking soda and baking powder together.
2. In another bowl beat the egg, sugar and butter until well blended. Add in the vanilla.
3. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
4. Add the chocolate chips. Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Make dough ball and place them on the baking tray.
6. Bake the cookies for around 10 minutes.
Recette inspiration ici